Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MS from BITS-Pilani

Recently my nomination for pursuing higher education with BITS Pilani for MS in Telecommunication and Software Engineering has been accepted and admission has offered. I have accepted it and now a student of BITS Pilani!, one of the esteemed institution, for which many engineering graduates/aspirants dream off.

This MS program is a collaborative work integrated off campus mode. That is -

1) Work integrated means, I can continue with my current job and can have classes on weekends.
2) Faculties will visit the pre-defined location and deliver the lectures, solve the problems and guide the students. It means education(Classes, Lab etc.) will not be in BITS Pilani campus but at the pre-identified locations near to the place of work.
3) This program is offered in collaboration with my current employer and all the cost of logistics will be borne by my employer, except 50% of tuition fees has to be pay by the applicant himself.

This is a great opportunity in my life! And I look up-to it to make it a big positive change in my career and hopefully I will carry it on to PHD with quality research and it's my dream too.

I am taking it as a wonderful opportunity that needs to be followed, executed and nurture to meet the aspirations.

---
Prashant Sharma.

3 comments:

Pavan S said...

In the degree certificate issued after completing the MS course, will it be mentioned as ‘Completed MS through distance education or WILP’ or something like that or just completed MS in BITS?

Pavan S said...

In the degree certificate issued after completing the MS course, will it be mentioned as ‘Completed MS through distance education or WILP’ or something like that or just completed MS in BITS?
please help

Thank you

Prashant Sharma said...

@Pavan S
In degree - Only degree name
In transcript - It mention off campus mode along with Degree name.